Thursday, December 5, 2013

Rest day!

Felt pretty beat so it was nice to take a day off to recover, focus on school, and of course...EAT!

Nutrition

Woke up and made 8oz of beef with 3 whole eggs and 2 large red potatoes at around 930. Right before my chem class which was at 1230, I drank a shake that had 2 cups of greek yogurt, 4 tablespoons of peanut butter, a banana, and added about a cup of spinach. Didn't eat again until about 3pm. I had 8 oz of chicken already prepped along with 3 cups of quinoa and a cup of spinach. My last big meal I had was at about 7 were I was starving. Got home late because of traffic and couldn't wait to eat. Its is weird, I am pretty much full after a meal but if I go anywhere around 3 hours without food, I am starving to the point where my stomach hurts. Finally made it home and prepared my potato with greek yogurt spread, my 10 oz of steak, and my 2 cups of broccoli. Fed and happy, finished up some studying and ended the day with 50 grams of protein and 3 tablespoons of peanut butter. MMMMhmmmm.

After I've been increasing my food intake, I have already seen major changes in my body. My waist is thickening, but it is all muscle, which is awesome. Legs are getting bigger and chest is filling out. I feel great throughout the day and I am full of energy. If anyone is looking to improve their fitness, or just better their lifestyle...it starts with what you eat. Nutrition, nutrition, nutrition!




Training.....

RESSSTTT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment