Saturday, December 7, 2013

So I am blogging on from my phone today, so I apologize for any typos and such.
But I already logged my workout from yesterday! So here is a link showing what I did on my Friday along with a video :)

http://instagram.com/p/hmWXt_Ojgp/


Other than that, time to tell you what I ates.
930 ate my yummy 10 oz of steak, 3 eggs, and 2 large red potatoes!

1230 drank my 2 cups of Greek yogurt, cup of spinach, and a little vanilla protein for flavor. I also gobbled down 4 table spoons of peanut butter :)

Trained at 230-4 and after had 50 grams of protein after.

Couldn't to home and cook due to studying and finishing school projects, So I picked up some chipotle.
1 cup of  brown ride, 1 cup of black means, cup of bell peppers, 10 oz of chicken, and a little cheese.

Finally, went over to my amazing girlfriend's house were we made dinner around 7.
Had about 10 oz of potatoes (sweet/mystery potatoes) 10 oz of steak, and about 2 cups of broccoli.

Training felt good this week, felt strong and I can definitely feel the difference of the muscle I've put on and how it affects my front squats. Not rounding as much. Big gainzzzz are coming very soon :)
Well...wish I could write more but about to get muh hurrr did!


No comments:

Post a Comment